Have you ever wanted to do a whisky tour of Scotland? A VIP whisky tour of Scotland? Perhaps (if you’re Jewish) you wanted to experience Shabbat in Scotland and maybe do kiddush over a fine single malt. Well, this tour is for you!
Here are the details at a glance (As of May 23rd, 2011, there are only 2 seats left):
- Laphroaig (this is not a tour but a stop at the shop & distillery)
- Plus many more surprises!
What the JSMWS will take care of:
- Accommodation for 8 nights
- Breakfast each morning
- All the driving
- Shabbatot in Glasgow at the reform synagogue (though you’re more than welcome, if you’re not Jewish and prefer not to attend services, we understand)
- Ferry to/from Arran & Islay
- VIP tours of several whisky distilleries (as listed above)
- Kosher requirements
- The entire whisky experience
All you have to take care of:
- Flights to/from Glasgow
- Lunch & evening meals
- Personal purchases
- Having a wonderful time
This 8-person, 7 day (or 8 days if you choose to stay for the Glenrothes tour which was recently added to the agenda yet not on the PDF brochure linked here and below). Whisky tour of Scotland costs $2500 per person and is based on two people sharing accommodation. As of May 23rd, 2011, there are only 2 seats left.
Click the image below for a more detailed brochure.