Observant readers of Jewmalt Whisky Reviews will note that the number of blog posts I do has now shrunken to nearly none per month and only a few per year. Such is the life of a blogger turned Independent Bottler, Whisky Festival coordinator, and Tour Operator.
On the upside, I’ve found a new medium to reach out to y’all — One Nation Under Whisky podcast!
One Nation Under Whisky is actually a podcast that I run with my friend and business partner, Jason Johnstone-Yellin.
“What is the podcast all about?,” you might ask (and I’m glad you did).
Well, our website states: “One Nation Under Whisky Podcast is your audio source for all things related to Single Cask Nation, Whisky Jewbilee, and WhiskyGeek Tours. Also, dick jokes.”
So, One Nation Under Whisky is an whisk(e)y industry insider podcast where we get into the nitty-gritty of independent bottling, what it’s like to run and plan a festival and a tour company. But wait, there’s more! We also interview industry insiders, as well as company and brand owners, too! On top of this, Jason and I tend to crack one another up and do a lot of laughing that I hope you’ll join in on.
Want to listen in and subscribe? Follow THIS LINK RIGHT HERE.
As of the date of this blog post we’ve posted interviews with:
- David Stirk (Creative Whisky Company)
- Bryan Davis (Lost Spirits Distillery)
- Mark Watt (Cadenhead’s)
- Matt Hofmann (Westland Distillery)
- Jessica Lomas (Scotch Whisky Auctions)
- Jeff Kanof (Copperworks Distilling Company)
- Eddie Russell (Wild Turkey)
- Richard Urquhart (Gordon & MacPhail/Benromach Distillery)
- Lukasz Dynowiak (anCnoc, Old Pulteney, Balblair, Speyburn)
- Denny Potter (Haven Hill Distillery)
- Ajay Bhoja (Paul John, John Distilleries)
- Raj Sabharwal (US importer for Amrut, Blackadder, Five Lions, English Whisky Co)
- and more…
So, as you can see, I’ve been keeping myself busy. I hope you’ll come and join me on this new podcast (ad)venture!
See you in podcast land!