Do you live in California and in or near the Los Angeles area?
Well, then you need to come out to Temple Menorah in Redondo Beach to see us!
Not Jewish? Don’t worry — it’s all about the whisky. Come ye Gentile, Come ye Jew, Come ye all lovers of great whisky!!
(See below for details on date, time, cost, how to get tickets, contact info, etc…)
Jason Johnstone-Yellin and I will be there pouring all six of the Single Cask Nation whiskies (see the image below).
- Arran 12yo Pinot Noir Cask – 8yrs first fill bourbon, 4 years pinot noir, Single Cask, Cask Strength – Double Bronze medal winner (World of Whiskies tasting panel, International Whisky Competition)
- BenRiach 17yo (peated) – 2nd fill bourbon barrel, Single Cask, Cask Strength – Gold medal winner (International Whisky Competition)
- Dalmore 12yo – 12yrs refill hogshead, 10mos PX sherry hogshead, Single Cask, Cask Strength
- Glen Moray 12yo – first fill bourbon barrel, Single Cask, Cask Strength
- Kilchoman 4yo – first fill bourbon barrel, Single Cask, Cask Strength
- Laphroaig 6yo – refill bourbon hogshead, Single Cask, Cask Strength
Details on the events (click the image to view/download a PDF of the event flyer):
Date: Sunday, June 30th
Time: 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Address: 1101 Camino Real, Redondo Beach, CA
Modest cost for the event: $40
Contact for tickets: Lee Zaro or Aaron Krouse, email@example.com
What else comes with the tasting event other than fantastic Scotch whisky from Single Cask Nation: Hors d’oeuvres, fun, education, raffles for Single Cask Nation membership (and more). Not party hats, sorry.