Special thanks to my good friend Andy for pointing this one out to me and sending the pic (as blurry as it is)!
Oh, and in other news, Bruichladdich just sold to Remy Cointreau…
In case you missed my Islay Distillery/Rock Band comparison posts, here is a link to each one:
- Part one:Bruichladdich as The Sex Pistols
- Part two: Ardbeg as Slayer
- Part three: Caol Ila as The 80′s (They get their very own decade!)
- Part four:Bowmore as David Bowie
- Part five: Kilchoman as the Jackson Five (somewhat fitting, in retrospect, with them both bearing the number five).
- Part six: Bunnahabhain as R.E.M.
- Part seven: Lagavulin as Led Zeppelin
- Part eight: Laphroaig as Iggy Pop